Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, Boron, Calcium Carbonate and Omega 3 fatty acids Tablets
Calcium is needed for our heart, muscles, and nerves to function properly and for blood to clot. Inadequate calcium significantly contributes to the development of osteoporosis. Many published studies show that low calcium intake throughout life is associated with low bone mass and high fracture rates. Having the right amount of calcium will make strong bones. About 99% of the body’s calcium is stored in bones, and the remaining 1% is found in blood, muscle, and other tissues.
In order to perform these vital daily functions, the body works to keep a steady amount of calcium in the blood and tissues. If calcium levels drop too low in the blood, parathyroid hormone (PTH) will signal the bones to release calcium into the bloodstream. This hormone may also activate vitamin D to improve the absorption of calcium in the intestines. At the same time, PTH signals the kidneys to release less calcium in the urine. When the body has enough calcium, a different hormone called calcitonin works to do the opposite: it lowers calcium levels in the blood by stopping the release of calcium from bones and signaling the kidneys to rid more of it in the urine.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (EPA & DHA) provide you with the numerous health benefits and, they can help protect you from osteoporosis.
EPA and DHA compete for the same enzymes that the omega 6 fatty acids would use to produce pro-inflammatory compounds.
EPA and DHA use these enzymes to produce anti-inflammatory compounds– the resolvins and protectins. The aptly named resolvins resolve the inflammatory process. And the protectins protect you from chronic inflammations’ harmful, bone-removing effects.
EPA and DHA tune down the inflammatory signalling that causes your osteoclast cells to activate. This effectively sends the osteoclasts home and prevents excessive bone loss.
The body gets the calcium it needs in two ways. One is by eating foods or supplements that contain calcium, and the other is by drawing from calcium in the body. If one does not eat enough calcium-containing foods, the body will remove calcium from bones. Ideally, the calcium that is “borrowed” from the bones will be replaced at a later point
- Calcium Carbonate
- Folic Acid
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (EPA & DHA)
Calicum Carbonate is used to prevent/treat low blood calcium levels who do not get enough calcium from their diets. It may be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as bone loss (osteoporosis), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland (hypoparathyroidism), and a certain muscle disease (latent tetany).
Cholecalciferol is a medication used to manage and treat osteoporosis and Vitamin D insufficiency/ deficiency in both healthy patients and those with chronic kidney disease (CKD). Its primary function is to maintain normal calcium and phosphate levels in the serum. Cholecalciferol, also known as vitamin D3, is a secosteroid produced by the skin.
Cyanocobalamin is a medication used to manage and treat vitamin B12 deficiencies. Chemically it belongs to a class called “corrinoids,”.Vitamin B12 is important for growth, cell reproduction, blood formation, and protein and tissue synthesis.
Folic acid lowers homocysteine levels in people with normal or high homocysteine levels. It also improves Bone mineral density.
Boron is known to play a role in extending the half-life of vitamin D and estrogen. vitamin D is essential for bone health because it enhances your body’s ability to absorb calcium. Calcium is a mineral responsible for making bones strong.
Omega 3 Fatty Acid
Omega 3 Fatty acid (EPA and DHA) has antiinflammatory effects and a role in oxidative stress and to improve cellular function through changes in gene expression. EPA and DHA compete for the same enzymes that the omega 6 fatty acids would use to produce pro-inflammatory compounds.EPA and DHA use these enzymes to produce anti-inflammatory compounds– the resolvins and protectins. The aptly named resolvins resolve the inflammatory process. And the protectins protect you from chronic inflammations’ harmful, bone-removing effects. EPA and DHA tune down the inflammatory signalling that causes your osteoclast cells to activate. This effectively sends the osteoclasts home and prevents excessive bone loss.
Directions for use
1 Tablet twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Osteopenia, Osteoporosis, Bone fracture, Hypocalcemia, Drug / Alcohol Induced Osteoporosis
Calcium supplements may increase the incidence of constipation, severe diarrhea, and abdominal pain. It highlights that calcium carbonate is more often associated with gastrointestinal side effects, including constipation, flatulence, and bloating.
Storage and safety information
- Store in a cool and dry place and away from sunlight.
- Read the label instruction carefully before use.