Forulce DSR® Capsule
Rabeprazole Sodium Gastro-Resistant (EC) & Domperidone (SR) Capsules
Forulce DSR Capsule is a combination of Rabeprazole and Domperidone that are used to treat Peptic ulcers, Duodenal ulcers, NSAID Induced Gastritis, Dyspepsia, Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Recent studies show that the combination of rabeprazole and domperidone effectively addresses gastroesophageal reflux disorder more than rabeprazole alone. It also helps to normalize the digestion process and block the activity of the proton pumps in the stomach wall.
- Faster relief of symptoms
- Achieve optimal acid suppression from 1st dose
- Prevents relapse of heartburn frequency thereby improving quality of life
Mode of action
Rabeprazole belongs to the class of medications called proton pump inhibitors. It blocks the activity of the proton pumps in the stomach wall that produce acid, thereby reducing the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Domperidone belongs to a class of medicines known as antiemetics. It acts by helping food move faster through the food pipe, stomach and gut; thus normalising the digestion process.
Directions for use
1 Capsule once daily or as directed by your physician
- Peptic Ulcer
- Duodenal Ulcer
- NSAID Induced Gastritis
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
This medicine may cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- Abdominal pain
Storage and safety information
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- There are no data on the safety of rabeprazole in human pregnancy. It is not known whether rabeprazole sodium is excreted in human breast milk. No studies on lactating women have been performed. Rabeprazole sodium is however excreted in rat mammary secretions. Therefore, Rabeprazole must not be used during Pregnancy & breastfeeding.